AVP, Event Management & Creative
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245131
Employer Ref. *Recruitment_MKT
Rank: Head of Unit
Function: Event Management & Creative
Report to: VP, Head of Event, Creative & Production Management
Summary Job Purpose:
To supervise and monitor event management and creative work development of all individual products, services, and offers in order to promote and enhance brand experience and preference and ensure alignment of execution to targeted customers.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Determines production requirements by reviewing requirements; considering scheduling factors.
- Determines production schedule by conferring with creative, copy writing, and production units; outlining basic presentation concepts; coordinating creative activities.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by staff.
- Obtains approval by presenting final layouts to project owners.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, copy writing, and production departments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Supervise staff and third party organizers to ensure best execution, highest safety and best experience of event attendants
- Supervise alignment with branding guideline to ensure the consistency
- Supervise and control the event costs to ensure best efficiency and transparency
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Manage supplier relationships
- Seek for market insight and develop action plan that align with strategy
- Seek for functional or industry knowledge and trends
- Encourage team members to seek for industry knowledge
- Understand and communicate dtac’s corporate and the Group’s strategic direction and goals
- Provide support in developing n-3 key objectives and action plan strategic direction, andalign with n-4 operational objectives
- Translate what the n-4 operational objectives mean to team members
- Provide support to n-3 budget plan and expenses to optimize corporate benefit, and ensure efficient budget allocation
- Supervise the overall operations of the n-4, including collaborating across n-4 to ensure operational alignment
- Provide issue resolution and escalation functions
- Identify, develop, and communicate improvement opportunities and initiatives
- Realize improvements and report progress
- Be accountable for special assignments relating to function as allocated by immediate superior level
- Supervise n-4 team members, resource allocation,coach, mentor, conduct/attend and support team building, team training
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate performance of subordinates to ensure achievement of n-4 goal and target
- Support in motivating staffs and ensure code of conduct and operational compliance with corporate policies and regulatory are followed to promote corporate governance
- Supervise team capability development
- Supervise team career path and competency development
Educational / Experience / Skills / Qualification requirement :
Educational level + Major in
- (to be filled by HR)
- 2 – 5 years of experience in creative agency or event organizer
General / Technical skills
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Excellent leadership skills with sharp decisions
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Strong persuasive skills
- Strong storytelling skills
- Able to carry out a number of tasks at the same time.
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Specific qualification for this position
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Premier, etc.
Application & Contact:
- Email your CV and application via Apply now
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Tiwa for more information on the job.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.