AVP, Ethics & Compliance
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228911
Level : SM - AVP
Function : Ethics & Compliance
Report to : Head of Ethics & Compliance Department
To supervise process of monitoring all business activities and processes in order to ensure compliance with national laws, Code of Conduct, external rules and regulations including Telenor policies and manuals
Principal Accountabilities :
Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
- Manage process of setting detailed plan, work process and procedure regarding corporate compliance in order to develop periodic and systematic process and ensure work effectiveness of the function
- Supervise process of executing corporate compliance plan to monitor business activities and processes in order to ensure that all functions operate in alignment with national laws, Code of Conduct, external rules and regulations including Telenor policies and manuals
- Supervise process of conducting information and physical assets security protection in order to ensure that company’s assets and information are secured
- Supervise process of coordinating with police or other government agencies on the matter regarding fraud and security in order to ensure that problematic issues are resolved
- Supervise process of providing advice and recommendation to board members, executives, and employees to facilitate them to comply with internal and external laws, rules, and regulations
- Supervise process of monitoring and controlling major matters of the company e.g. large project investment, foreign investment, etc. in order to ensure that proper steps are followed as per corporate compliance rules and regulations
- Supervise process of controlling over company rules, regulations and bulletins update and development to ensure that such rules, regulations, and bulletins are up-to-date and appropriate in alignment with the company’s business context and relevant laws, rules, and regulations
- Supervise process of managing information documentation system in order to ensure that documents are stored systematically and ready to be used at all time
- Supervise process o f disseminating information and educating employees regarding the matters of corporate compliance e.g. internal and external rules and regulations to ensure corrective work practice of the employees as per corporate compliance policy
- Supervise process of keeping abreast of external laws, rules, and regulations in relevant to the company business to ensure that corporate rules and regulations comply with external laws, rules, and regulations
- Supervise process of updating or maintaining of CAI (Corporate Authority Index) to be effective tool for management to exercise the authority
- Supervise process of cascading Telenor policy to relevant functions and monitor dtac policy development of each relevant functions in alignment with such Telenor policies in order to ensure compliance with Group policies
- Develop unit action plan to provide guideline and instruction for team
- Manage utilization of functional CAPEX and OPEX to ensure optimal corporate benefit, as well as alignment with budget plan
- Ensure the development of a capable and motivated team to sustain organization profitable growth
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate performance of team to ensure achievement of unit goal and target
- Ensure operational compliance with policies and regulatory requirement to drive towards sustained operation and promote corporate governance
- Perform risk assessment and support risk management activities to ensure all potential risks are continuously monitored
- Collaborate and support on corporate agenda upon request
- Thai national with Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business / engineering / accounting/ finance/ legal or related field;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in auditing, compliance or in related field is advantage;
- Forensic investigation skill is advantage;
- Familiar with investigation work is advantage;
- Training skill is advantage
- Experiencing and understanding in telecommunication industry is advantage;
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft application (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Strong analytical skills with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English.
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
- You are welcome to contact Khun Thanaton Trakoolwong for more information on the job.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.