AVP, Contracts /Legal Marketing and Financial Services / (Urgently)
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001202208
Position: AVP, Contracts /Legal Marketing and Financial Services
Report to : Head of Marketing and Financial Services Contracts Department
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: Negotiate
- Owners of contract work from legal/practical perspective with a view to promote the company and its subsidiaries’ business and ensure that all associated risks are properly mitigated or reported to management
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide range of domestic and international business’s agreements and collaborate with business units to ensure those agreements are consistent with each business objective.
- Advising on legal and regulatory topic including financial and corporate legal matters.
- Provide detailed, advice and recommend/ guidance to business units on legal matters, based on a full understanding and including detailing options and consequences, to enable the clients to take the optimum legal and commercial decision
- Monitor/report the impacts of business/commercial laws on the company’s business and its subsidiaries
- Coaching and enable a team of lawyers to the next level
- Other works as assigned by management
Please send CVs via "Apply Now" bottom.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II, 142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 136 Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.