AVP - Contact Center @Chonburi
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212424
- Participating in strategic planning, Assist head of Customer Care to develop action plan and drive team to implement.
- Clarifying service level & KPI setting of Call Center Staff.
- Monitoring Performance driver – closely monitor service performance of team, ensuring adequate cover is available to answer incoming call enquiry and able to manage all related activities to resolve customer issues
- Ensuring accurate and relevant recruitment service representative and retain the best people
- Identifying the training needs in order to maximize staff capability
- Building team and developing skill and knowledge of call center staff to prompt service for both individual life, group business and including the investment product in order to meet service standards.
- Developing procedures of call center and identify business practices that could be introduced or suggest modifications that could reduce the risk of customer dissatisfaction.
- Leading to implement and enhance call center tool/system to support new strategy & company initiative such as group business, premier client call center, Investment product, Hybrid, etc.
- Experienced in Call Center Management minimum 7 years
- Insurance business is Advantage.
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Understanding in Call center work flow, tool & system and able to redesign base on business requirement
- Understanding of Core insurance business principles both individual life, group business and Investment product include knowledge of Investment.
- Strong leadership skill
- People development skill
- Strong communication skill especially for telecommunication.
- Problem solving & decision making skill.
For more information, Please contact K. Nawaporn at 02-030-9088
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited
About Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited
Krungthai-AXA life has achieved a numbers of awards and recognition: The Prime Minister Insurance Award as the Best Business Develompent Life Insurance Company, 2007, Best Company Award that gives career opportunity for disabled people from Ministry of Social Development and Human Security, 2011, and Redemptorist School for giving opportunity for disabled people to join the work place, 2011, The company's Chief Marketing Officer has been regconised as a Role Model for Life and Non-life Insurance Industry, under Quality Person Award given by Foundation of Science and Technology Council of Thailand, 2011.