AVP - Compliance (AC-163-18-LW)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240885
One of the international leading insurance companies
- In country advisor for compliance and AMLO related issues.
- Accountable for the execution of the compliance program.
- Accountability for the effective implementation of Compliance policies.
- Escalate reportable compliance issues in accordance with set timeframes
- Act as in country ‘point of contact’ for regulatory examinations or visits
- Lead or assist with any special investigations that may be required to be performed
- Document controls in place for key compliance risks
- Undertake local compliance assignments or initiatives led by regional/global compliance teams
- Monitor the ongoing effectiveness of the compliance program and identify key activities.
- Ensure quality and timely submission of all relevant country compliance management reporting
- Coordinate with the compliance monitoring and testing team
- Monitor progress of management action plans agreed during monitoring and testing.
- Thai with Bachelor degree in related fields.
- Direct compliance experience especially with Insurance both life / non-life or Financial industry are preferred
- Experience in multiple areas of regulatory compliance and risks related to the rules and regulations of the OIC, BOT etc.
- Experience & knowledge of AMLO rules & regulations
- Ensure that applicable policies and procedures are comprehensive, robust, and current
- Strong analytical thinking, impact & influence competencies, with interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy, and fluent in both spoken and written English
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.