Automation Process Engineer
International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238613
This position is reports to the Engineering Manager, responsible for Automation system across IRTC plant to manage all machines and equipment parameter under automatic control, calibration program, software back, and reinstall as well. There are PLCs, DCS, SCADA, HMI, MMI, Instrument equipment devise hardware and software programing. Development and successful to implementation the Automation program with Food safety required, safety and environmental programs.
- Acquiring a detailed understanding of all automation systems (PLCs, SCADA, HMI, Instrument, etc.), investigating and providing technical advice and managing the specification, development, installation and validation of current and future automation projects.
- Responsibility for providing technical support on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Process Control Systems and Automation, to effectively support operational activities and continuously improve manufacturing performance.
- Assisting outsource service engineer to ensure that technical expertise and automation knowledge is developed and maintained to the highest standards.
- Working on existing control platforms and getting involved in future projects to ensure all planning activities will be undertaken in a structured manner.
- Optimizing and developing control strategies to ensure technical and production availability of automated systems.
- Software Backup operation with across in the plant and capability to re-install immediately.
- Developing the Process parameter and continue improvement for productivities, Safety, food safety, and Sustainability.
- Training Process instrument for engineering team
- Following the job / task assignment from Engineering Manager.
- Performs other tasks/duties in support of the goals and objective of the business.
- Follow QFS Procedure and monitoring process to ensure that Product without Quality Food safety Issue
- Follow Safety Procedure and monitoring process to ensure that machine and equipment without safety Issue
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical, Controls, Instrumentation, Computer science or any other related field.
- Experience 1-3 Year.
- Excellent understanding of industrial controls, wiring diagrams and P&ID.
- Good in the Instrumentation and automation integration processing unit.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solving industrial control systems.
- Good knowledge of PLC programming e.g. IEC 61131-3 (Siemens s7,CoDeSys, WinCC, Zenon, etc).
- Good knowledge of HMI, SCADA, MES,VB.
- Good knowledge of Industrial networks (Profibus, ASIbus, Modbus, TCP/IP).
- Excellent understanding of bottling line regarding machine operation & maintenance.
- Good knowledge and computer skill such as office applications, MMI application and software, etc.
- Good command of spoken, written English and communication in Thai as well.
- Good Leader Ship, and motivate with team work
Interested qualified candidates can submit their full resume and a recent photo via APPLY NOW
International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Rayong Plant)
7/229 Moo 6, Soi Pornprapa,T.Mabyangporn
A.Pluakdaeng Rayong Thailand 21140
General Telephone Number : 038-640-315, 038-640-316
General Fax Number : 038-650374
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About International Refreshment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
IRTC is a large international manufacturing to produce variety of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages; the company products are Pepsi, Lipton ice tea, Tropicana, Gatorade, Mirinda, 7up. Besides the beverages, we have salty, sweet and grain-base snacks; Frito-Lay, Quaker. IRTC is the one biggest international company that always yearns to acquire talents as we strongly believe that talented employees hold the very key to the company and their personal success.