Automation Engineer / Robotics Engineer
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001257482
Employer Ref. 304WACH
- Building, configuring, and testing robots
- Designing software systems to control their automation / robotic systems, such as those automation / robots used for manufacturing
- Designing automated robotic systems that are used to increase the production and precision levels within a specific industry
- Analyzing and evaluating the prototypes and robotic systems they have created. This is generally a never-ending task, since technology is constantly changing and advancing
- Reviewing and approving cost estimates and design calculations
- Serving as technical support for the robotic systems they have created
- Performing research into the design, operation and performance of robotic mechanism components or systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in Automation and Robotics system would be preferred.
- Good knowledge in machine maintenance, PLC program design (Mitsubishi PLC or rated filed, Auto CAD, Sketch up), Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Automation, Robotics, Lab view, Machine Vision
Interested applicants are invited to quick apply,Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
Contact: Wacharee M. (66 2) 744 3100 ext 4301 or 089 666 7975
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.