Auto Finance Product Leader Job (Marketing and Sales) (Leasing) - Vientiane, Lao
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214818
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a consumer finance company, which offers consumer finance products that include auto hire purchase and sales finance services. Our respected client has been operating for more than 20 years, and has operations in both Laos and Thailand. They are currently seeking a sales and marketing management professional for the job of Auto Finance Product Leader. The job is based in Vientiane, Lao.
The Auto Finance Product Leader will oversee all activities and strategies in relation to sales, including auto financing (retail and inventory financing), heavy equipment financing and fleet financing. The job holder will oversee the effective execution plan given to auto and heavy equipment financing businesses to ensure the profitability generating and portfolio quality have met the company’s objective. The winning candidate will work closely with the marketing and PR department to ensure overall sales and marketing (Auto & HE) have been designed and executed effectively. The Auto Finance Product Leader will strengthen the company’s reputation and competitive advantage to position company to be best in class financial service provider.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Leading the Auto & Heavy Equipment Sales Team in relation to resource management, strategy determination and business plan setting to meet the business volume generating and all keys objectives
- Working closely with Marketing & PR team to effectively manage Auto & HE Financing related Marketing Plan & Activities as well as Marketing Budget utilization
- To manage Sales volume in Auto, Inventory Financing, Heavy Equipment, Fleet Financing and other Auto related financial products offering to meet the company objectives with effective sales & marketing strategies
- Involving in pricing structure determination & pricing controlling on Auto/HE financing related financing product as well as the customer quality election to ensure the profitability generated and portfolio quality have met the budget set
- Building well relationship with Auto/HE Dealerships and business partners
- Working closely with CMO & parent companies’ teams to ensure sales & marketing plans (Auto/HE) have been properly executed and controlled.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance and banking (Master’s preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing area, preferably in financial or automotive fields
- Excellent understanding of automotive, insurance and financial business
- Good understanding of Laos consumer financial market
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills
- Mathematical and logical thinking an advantage
- People management skills
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.