Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255093
Employer Ref. 022962826
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct preliminary review/act as job in –charge in audit operations, prepare audit report, provide recommendations and follow up on rectification to ensure that corrective action has been taking timely as specified in audit report.
- Manage audit works to ensure completion within deadline.
- Control work under his/her own responsibility to ensure achievement of specified targets, professional standards and laws/operating regulations concerned
- Provide advice regarding internal control systems for functional units across Krungsri group
Education : Bachelor’ s Degree Major in Accounting / Finance / Economic or related field
Specific Experience / Required Technical Skills
- At least 5 years experience in internal / external / audit within financial institution background.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Familiar with Teammate / IDEAS and or other audit tools is preferable.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
About Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
At Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited, our products and services as well as our contemporary look have always been admired. We provide a full range of the highest value retail and corporate banking services enhanced and directed by our “More Than Banking” concept. We aim to improve the lifestyle of all our customers by responding to their complete range of financial needs. If you are ready to be part of the experience at BAY and take on a diversified role in a vibrant environment, here are some great opportunities for you to consider.