AUDITOR (any ISO standard) (Head Office)
TUV Rheinland Thailand Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225855
Employer Ref. update2016
- Conduct the management system audit such as ISO 9001, or ISO 14001, or OHSAS, or ISO/TS16949 at client's organizations
- Assess the compliance and suitability of the client's management systems
- Communicate audit results, both verbally and in written.
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Science or related fields.
- At least 4 years of professional experience (full time) in manufacturing/ QA/ Engineering (for ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS auditor) r at least 6 years of professional experience (full time) in automotive industry (for ISO/TS16949 auditor)
- Having IRCA registered Lead Assessor training certificate - preferable.
- Qualified as an auditor from CB – preferable
- Able to travel within Asia and up-country.
We offer attractive salary commensurate with experience and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits such as health, life and accident insurance, annual bonus and provident fund to the successful candidate.
All applicants shall have good command of read, written and spoken English and computer literacy.
Interested person can submit resume, recent photo and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
TÜV Rheinland Thailand Ltd.
18/F Tararom Business Tower, 2445/36-38 New Petchburi Road
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Global Technology Assessment Center
123/1, Floor 1-2, Soi Chalongkrung 31 Lampratew Sub-District,
Ladkrabang District, Bangkok 10520
Contact Person: Ms. Yingkhwan Arunrakthaworn
Tel: 02-314-2071 (ext. 106, 112)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TUV Rheinland Thailand Ltd.
About TUV Rheinland Thailand Ltd.
TUV Rheinland Group is a leading international technical service provider. Since the foundation in Germany in 1872, we have been developing solutions to ensure the safety, quality and sustainable development in the interaction between man, technology and environment.
With over 20,000 employees and 500 locations in 66 countries generate an annual turnover of 1.7 billion Euros, our extensive market activities are mainly concentrated on six business stream: Industrial Services, Mobility, Products, Academy & Life care, ICT & Business Solutions, and Systems.
Independent, neutral and competent, TUV Rheinland is committed to helping create a future, that meets human and environment needs on a sustainable basis. With our work we make our clients more successful, we are rapidly expanding and would like to invite qualified persons to join our team for the following positions: