Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196493
Employer Ref. Maneewattana
- Gather, analyze, and assess the information derived from audit work in order to consider the adequacy and efficiency of internal control
- Assist to identify a significant risk about audit work
- Review an audit program and assess the adequacy and efficiency of theorganization’s internal control
- Identify an audit method, select a sampling technique and use a computeraudit to assist in auditing
- Review and correct the audit working papers to ensure the reliability andaccuracy of evidence
- Provide guidance, comments and recommendations about the procedures withrespect to compliance with the rules and regulations and organization’s internalcontrol
- Draft an audit report including a constructive recommendation for improvement and follow up an audit result
- Discuss and coordinate with concerned divisions and subsidiaries about audit findings and recommendations
- Male/ Female, age between 25- 35 years
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in audit / accounting work experience
- Good command of English and computer skill. ACL would be advantaged
- Good analytical and interpersonal skill.
- Self motivated and self starter, independent, proactive, able to work well in a team environment
We offer an attractive compensation; benefit package and career opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send full resume, stating current and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph by clicking on "Apply Now"
Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Division
99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
or Click 'Apply Now' for Application Online
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
About Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
Growing together, with the Green Big Tree.
We are one of South-east Asia’s leading commercial conglomerate and the well-known Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company with over 10,000 employees across the region.
BJC has been founded since 1882; we are committed to be a provider of integrated supply chain solutions in the region, providing top quality products and services that are involved in the everyday life of people.
Why join us?
At BJC, people are our most important assets and a prime key success factor for our business. Therefore, development of human capital is one of our most important policies under focus and we have significant and focused operational processes in place for successful sourcing, attracting, hiring, development and retention of talented people to support our business sustainability.
If you are proactive, qualified and dynamic individual who desires for challenges in our rich history, we welcome you to join our team and grow together.