We the international consulting firm, a full member of INPACT Asia Pacific international network of professional accountants. Now we are looking for professional and highly energetic persons to join our management team for the following with attractive remuneration package and excellent career advancement opportunities.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001241831
Urgently Required !!
- To conduct audit procedures (form planning and including conduct the staffs) to collect the audit evidences enough to constitute audit opinion in the Thai statutory audit
- Issue the audit report including Management Letter in both Thai and English
- Preparation for BOI assurance report and Package and/or instruction for consolidated FS in both Thai and English, as the case may be.
- Leading an engagement team and assisting the relevant Partners in charge in carrying out a quality audit
- Communication with the clients inclusive of supervisory service with respect to account and tax matter.
- Due diligence as the case may be.
- Preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Training Thai staffs
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting
- CPA qualification.
- Thai, Male/Female age between 30-50 Years old
- 5+ years of external audit experience
- Good knowledge of IAS, TASs of PAE and SMEs
- Good command of English including terminology
- Good team player
- Responsibility as professional
- Five-day working week
- Annual Leave
- Provident Fund
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Contact us: Ms. Nantana Pinjai
21st Floor, Column Tower,
199 Ratchadapisek Road,
Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel. 0 2258 5846-9 Fax.0 2258 5850