- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates (athletes). Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques.
- Assist Leads, Senior Associates (athletes), and Managers (coaches) in training entry level associates (athletes).
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service. Stay vigilant for shoplifting or internal theft incidents and report suspicious activities to a supervisor.
Requirements for the position include:
- Diploma with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Good energy and lively personality.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and some holiday
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
For more information, please feel free to contact K.Champ 084.661.4444 or K.Pop 094.965.9629