Asst.Supervisor - Supervisor (Laos) 1 position
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197031
Employer Ref. recruit&hrbp-ob
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepare and present business plan in assigned projects and monitor how to achieve target
- Develop marketing / sale plan by analyzing competitive markets and initiate business solution in assigned project
- Driving and develop current / new markets to achieves sales target
- Prepare updated monthly report on competitive market analyzing, revenues and other relates in order to present to the management team
- Develop new product both 4’s P to launch in responsible market and also support material eg. Catalog
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relates.
- Age 25-30 years old.
- 2-5 years of experiences in overseas Marketing Business.
- Good command in English and Thai.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Team working, decision making and positive attitude towards the organization.
- Computer literacy.
- Able to work in oversea on and off.
- Working date: Monday to Friday
- Working hour: 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Office location: TOA Bangna k.m.23
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please specify "position applied" on the subject
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume to
TOA Group of Companies
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and TOA Subsidiary
31/2 Moo 3, Bangna-Trad Rd., KM. 23, Bangsaothong,
Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
Tel: 02 3355888
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd is the largest decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia and exporter of premium paint products including decorative paint, heavy paint, wood coating, protective coating, marine coating, chemical construction, aerosol spray and abrasive product. TOA is the leader of innovative and decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia who offer and supply a variety of demand by a plenty innovative painting solution system in both household and industrial market. More than 40 years of paint business, our products continue to gain an increasing share of the highly competitive in both international market and domestic sales due to our premium product quality and high service level.
With high standard and strong product portfolio, TOA has been growing faster than the industry average. We draw our strengths from the new products, best-managed behavior, and also strong sales force. During the past ten year, TOA has expanded its business to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia and Middle East Zone.
TOA consider the importance of the human capital and equality of opportunity. Our employees will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career and learning development.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion in the business, we are currently looking for the number of dynamic, result-oriented, and high energetic calibers to join our excellent team in the following positions: