Asst. Project Manager (Online Payment / E-Money)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001217194
- Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related fields.
- 3 years' experience in leading team
- Can work as a team, must be able to work under extremely high pressure.
- Self-motivated, systematic thinking, fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team.
- At least 3 years' experience in Online Payment / E-Money or E-Wallet is most preferred.
- Knowledge of VB.Net, ASP.Net and PHP
- Able to communicate in English is advantages.
- Good interpersonal , presentation skills and Leadership skills
Job Scope & responsibilities
- Assist in Project Management, responsible in implementing (Planning, preparing proposal, project time line etc).
- Work with the project teams, assist project teams in requirements and design sessions, scope gathering, solution design
- Communicate the progress of the project's status to project manager/team and related team.
- Analyze and solve all issues that occurred.
- Manage and coaching staff under his/her responsibility.
- Manage and maintain system under his/her responsibility.
**** Only shortlist will be notified ****
If you are interested, please apply by sending your detailed resume in English stating full qualifications , experience and expect salary and photo .
For more information,please contact at 02-101-8482
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".