Frost & Sullivan Co., Ltd.
“We Accelerate Growth”
Frost & Sullivan (www.frost.com) leverages more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies to address a future of accelerating change, dominated by new business models, emerging markets, disruptive technologies and Mega Trends in 40 offices on six continents.
Join us at our Thailand office, and have the opportunity to work on local, regional and global projects that drive visionary innovation and growth.
Associate Trainee (Part-Time)
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220703
The incumbent is expected to responsible for:
- Help with conducting primary and secondary research to analyze new market opportunity, competitor, market trend, evaluate market penetration
- Work with local team, regional team and external clients on research and consulting projects
- Help with developing project presentation content using Microsoft Office, translation work and presentation to the client
- Support sales team for managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients, answering phone calls and scheduling diaries
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics, Social Sciences, Mathematics, or related field
- Master's Degree (optional)
- Some work experience will be desirable
- Ability to work well in a team environment and demonstrate strong work ethic, professionalism, and attention to detail
- Some knowledge of statistical analysis and research methodologies will be a bonus
- Motivated self starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good command of Thai & English, both oral and written
- Good skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- 6 month Part-time and if satisfactory performance will convert to Full-time employee
We provide attractive remuneration to suitable candidates with growth opportunities at the Asia Pacific level. Interested and qualified candidates are advised to visit our website at www.frost.com before sending in resumes stating work experience, qualification, current and expected salary via e-mail via "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.