Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit University is now looking a suitable candidate to join our management team in the position of Associate School Director in Academic and Head of Registrar.
Associate School Director in Academic and Head of Registrar
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001253853
Employer Ref. Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit
The incumbent will report directly to the School Director on the main functions:
- Coordinate with Coordinator /School Director to ensure that Unified Bilingual Curriculum of SBS is assessed and implemented
- Assists the School Director in personal management, community and operational activities/ student/ staff and other internal and external activities
- Assists the School Director in all academic affairs regarding curriculum, instruction, assessments, testing and evaluation, and all kinds of academic and academically related activities and operations.
- Work cooperatively and collectively with School Coordinator to ensure that instructional programs and activities are harmonized with B.E. 2551 MoE core curriculum
- Monitor Academic Competitions with other schools and organizations
- Responsible for Quality Assurance in both preparation and implementation
- Development of academic aspects for the school
- Maintains personal contact with all School staff members, fostering good public relations, promoting high morale, and identifying personnel problems to support a positive atmosphere of the school
- Fosters the success of all students by facilitating the development, communication, implementation and evaluation of a shared vision of learning that reflects excellence
- Responsible for Registrar Department.
- Responsible for Dormitory Management
- Others job as assigned by School Director
- Male or Female, Thai , age 30-45.
- At least Master Degree in curriculum and instruction Faculty of Education, PhD in education will be considered a great plus.
- Minimum 2 years of academic management experience with international or bilingual school.
- QA management experience is favorably an advantage.
- Strong leadership skill, management principles, decisive, flexible, and innovative thinker.
- Good command of English.
Interested persons may apply in person or e-mail application letter together with up-to-date resume with present and expected salary and recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
Satit Bilingual School of Rangsit University
52/347 Soi Mooban Muang-ake, Phaholyothin Road, T. Lak-hok,
A. Muang Patumthani 12000,
Tel : 02-7927550