Associate Product Manager
Orion Health Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237047
Be part of the Orion Health Success Story!
We are an energetic, vibrant, and adventurous New Zealand company with a global reach; we have staff, offices, and customers all over the world. Our award winning solutions are utilized by leading health organizations. Using the latest technologies to develop health software, we make a positive difference in people's lives.
The result of your work will be used in over 25 countries, making a difference to thousands of lives, available on all possible devices with millions of people relying on it daily!
About the Role:
We have an exciting role for an Associate Product Manager to boost our product management capability in our ENTERPRISE line of business to ensure Orion Health put its best of class software into the hands of its customers.
We are an awesome team of passionate product managers who contribute to our flagship product for end to end hospital management system – Orion Health ENTERPRISE. We hold the ownership of the ENTERPRISE product as ONE team and collaborate with Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure we deliver the best Hospital Information System (HIS) solution in the Healthcare IT industry.
As an Associate Product Manager, you’ll be contributing towards building the key product assets, product roadmap and product strategy. You will get an opportunity to work with a team of experienced product managers and grow in the area of lucrative & “high-in-demand” Product Management in a world class tech environment, all while contributing towards our vision to enable SMARTER hospitals.
You’ll have strong experience and domain knowledge primarily in clinical, laboratory, radiology, pharmacy and other key areas of a typical Hospital Information System (HIS). You will be a quick learner and a highly motivated team player with a passion to make a difference in the healthcare IT industry.
Product management is as much art as it is science and forms the key central link in a rapidly growing business like ours.
We are investing in growing a highly motivated product management team with expertise in all the aspects and components of a Hospital Information System (HIS). This team works in collaboration with our Engineering, regional sales and marketing teams on a regular basis to produce a best-in-breed HIS solution for the Healthcare IT industry.
- University Bachelor's Degree in Medicine or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline. Masters degree in management (MBA) is an asset.
We’re looking for a passionate Associate Product Manager who brings onboard the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience working in a Healthcare IT Software
- Strong domain knowledge and experience in Clinical, Laboratory, Radiology and Pharmacy modules in a typical Healthcare IT system
- Experience in working in a hospital environment with clinicians, doctors, nurses and other hospital staff
- Past experience in requirement gathering for building Healthcare IT systems
- Past experience in working with business analysts and other Engineering team members to elaborate customer requirements
- Preferably technical background and a sound understanding of IT infrastructure and architecture
- Ability to effect knowledge transfer between technical and non technical audience
- Excellent documentation and time management skills
- Highly passionate individual and a team player
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Continually seek to improve the team as a whole through finding innovative ideas and solutions to challenges
In return, Orion Health offers:
- Defined career paths for all roles and across business functions, supported by mentoring and coaching systems
- Competitive salary package
- Corporate benefits
- Breakfast, fruit, freshly ground coffee daily
- Social Fridays
- Flexible and social, but professional company culture
- Unique learning, travel and career growth prospects
Apply now !
How to Apply : Please submit your CV by clicking Orion Health Career Webpage
Follow us on Twitter #Hiringnowinbangkok @OrionHealth
For more information:
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Orion Health Limited
About Orion Health Limited
More Jobs from this employer