Kokotel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Kokotel Thailand is an ambitions start-up in the hospitality industry “Bed and Café Concept with Rooms for 4”, an integrated concept of F&B and accommodation. We aim to deploy 20 properties between 30-110 keys in Bangkok until 2020 and expand to 1,000 properties in India and South-East Asia as a game changer until 2030
Kokotel’s name came from some Japanese words. The most important is “Kokoro (Heart)” This is a symbol of our commitment to provide heart-warming service with Thai Hospitality and Japanese Quality within Bed & Café Concept.
Our first Kokotel in Bangkok, Thailand is at Surawong road "Kokotel Surawong". We are looking for your talented team who would like to have some fun together with aiming to have 2 more properties within 2016
Associate of Business Development
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248463
- Work for an ambitious company aiming to build one of the largest hotel chains in South and South-East Asia
- Directly working with CEO who is in charge of business development
- This role requires highly proactive and relationship driven person who has an ability to source more deals for leasing or management contract opportunities of hotel property.
- As a HQ member, reporting to CEO
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be responsible for sourcing and following-up deals of new property leasing and management contract for future hotels by working closely with CEO
- To generate possible new business contacts by establishing positive connections with property owners, property agents, associations, local authorities, etc.
- To conduct feasibility studies, including competition analysis, for new projects.
- To analyses and research potential business growth and opportunities & create a strategy on prospective target properties and update property search criteria.
- Business trips will be required in term of expanding the business in the future
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Strong passion/motivation to work in new hotel business to create the largest hotel chain in Southeast Asia from scratch
- Thai National Only, Male/Female Age: 22– 27*Negotiable
- Experience and knowledge in screening and finding property location is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skill both in Thai and English
- Intellectual and analytical skill
- Fast learner
- Positive attitude
- Result oriented and self-manage
Please send CV in English with recent photo and expect salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
181/1-5 Surawong Road, Suriyayong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500