Associate Manager / Manager
Quintiles (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224320
Manage the human, material, system and fiscal resources to provide customers with resources to the agreed terms and conditions for flexible resourcing services within a designated country or region. Ensure that all staff (CTAs, Sr CTAs, CRAs, Sr CRAs, Principal CRAs and/or CTLs) gain necessary skills to perform their respective job responsibilities. Is the critical interface with the customer at local/regional level to ensure service delivery according to customer’s expectations.
- Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, and assigning resources; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.
- Participate in the selection and onboarding process for new clinical staff by conducting candidate review and participating in the interviewing process. Conduct onboarding training for new staff in conjunction with Human Resources, Learning and Development training programs and according to specific on boarding process for designated customer/LSFR model.
- Ensure that staff has the proper materials, systems access and training to complete job responsibilities. Provide oversight for the execution of the training plan, SOP review and mentored training experiences, as applicable and track training and staff records accordingly.
- Manage the quality of assigned staff's clinical work through regular review and evaluation of work product.
- Conduct frequent face to face individual and team meetings and ensure regular communication with both customer counterparts as well as assigned staff.
- Ensure high performance and efficiency of assigned staff through the scheduling of co-monitoring/accompanied site visits and ongoing mentoring of assigned staff.
- Develop the risk management and contingency plans associated with workload and service level commitments to ensure resource assignment and staff fulfillment requirements are achieved. Coordinate issue escalation and resolution with the Performance Delivery Manager.
- Manage the quality of assigned staff's clinical work through regular review and evaluation of work product. Identifies quality risks and issues and create appropriate corrective action plans to prevent or correct deficiencies in performance of staff.
- Ensures that staff are meeting defined workload and quality metrics through regular review and reporting of findings as outlined by LSFR management and customer liaison(s).
- Active involvement in further development of LSFR services to designated customers.
- Appropriate delivery of financial overview and other KPIs for designated customers.
- Review and authorize all travel and meeting expenses and other PT costs in accordance with specific terms and agreements with designated customer.
- May serve on department task forces and may participate in department/corporate initiatives.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).The list of responsibilities may vary depending on customer model.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- In depth knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Knowledge of Large Scale Functional Resourcing (LSFR) services financial parameters and financial tracking and accounting methods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including good command of English
- Good problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, managers and coworkers
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in a health care or other scientific discipline and a minimum of 3-5 years experience working on clinical trials with 1 year experience in a leadership capacity; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Quintiles (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Quintiles (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Quintiles, a U.S. headquatered company, is the largest international contract research organization with over 16000 employees worldwide and presence in 51 countries. We represent the largest team of Clinical Research Professional throughout Asia Pacific with operations in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, and Vietnam. Because of our continuing and rapid expansion in this region, we are seeking dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join our team in our regional headquaters in Singapore. Whether you are looking to kickstart your career in clinical research or to further leverage your expertise. Quintiles can offer exciting job challenges as well as learning and development opportunities. Come and find out what you can accomplish working for the industry leader!