Associate Account Executive/Account Executive/ Sr Account Executive
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248495
Employer Ref. update
To identify and develop customer relationships and perform an accomplished level of sales responsibilities with the objective to build the customer base, achieve revenue targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or related field
- Two (2) years professional experience in commercial or industrial sales
- Proven Sales Track record
- Demonstrated ability to execute sales strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills, together with communication, analytical, and strong problem solving skills
- Result oriented, highly initiative, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Team player as well as the ability to work independently
- Fluency in English and Thai, verbal and written
- Computer literate in MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point
- Own car with driving license
- Guaranteed bonus
- Provident Fund
- Fleet card
- Tuition Assistance Fund
- Health & Life Insurance
- Fitness Member
These are autonomous roles offering great employee benefits. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. If you are ready for this challenge, you can click APPLY NOW, or apply in person, or send application letter, resume, education certificate, recent photo, and other documents to:
HR Services Thailand
3656/22-23 Green Tower 8th Floor
Rama 4 Rd., Klongtan, Klongtoey
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FedEx Express
About FedEx Express
"As the largest express courier company, recognized by the industry as "Best All Cargo Airline" for four consecutive years and awarded as one of the "Best Employers" since 2001, it's more than just lip service when we say we live to deliver.
A strong commitment to our people is what sets us apart from the rest. Come and be a part of our ever growing family!
"Be a Part of the World's Largest Cargo Airline Family"