Assistant Vice President - Tax Specialist Job (Banking), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001284213
Additional Benefits: Attractive salary package
Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading local bank. Our highly respected client, which is well established in Thailand is seeking Assistant Vice President – Tax Specialist to take care the company’s overall tax function, mainly on M&A transactions.
Assistant Vice President level for Tax Specialist is responsible for being tax advisory on M&A transaction and tax due diligence as well as preparing tax structuring advice and calculation of tax benefit among proposed of M&A alternatives. Also, responsible for coaching, supervising and reviewing work performance by tax accounting manager, senior tax and tax accounting officer.
- Tax advisory on (M&A) transaction.
- Participating in tax due diligence.
- Preparing tax structuring advice and calculation of tax benefit among proposed M&A alternatives.
- Internal and external tax reports and make sure that the company complies with relevant tax accounting principles, both local and global requirements (SET regulations and Revenue Code) and group policies following US GAAP and Thai GAAP regulations.
- Supervising, coaching and reviewing work performed by Tax Accounting Manager, Senior Tax and Tax Accounting Officer
- Ensuring calculations of all types of tax submission e.g. (VAT), (SBT), (WHT), (CIT) and etc. of both head office and all branches of submission to the Thai Revenue Department.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or related fields
- 8-10 years experienced in banking/ financial business
- 5 years experienced in working as a manager level
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
More Jobs from this employer
R&D Engineer Job (Thermal & Electrical Report) (Semiconductor Manufacturer), Bangkok, Thailand