ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT OF SERVICE QUALITY MANAGEMENT
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255009
Employer Ref. 196DB
Location: Ratchadapisek Rd.
Salary: 80,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leading oil and gas services business. Due to their continued growth they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Assistant Vice President of Service Quality Management.
- Managing and designing service process improvements and process design to achieve business goals.
- Driving service standard policies and procedures for monitoring and supporting organization operational and business objectives.
- Coordinating with the operations team.
- Defining and setting up service standards and SLAs.
- Providing accurate performance reports to the relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Identifying customer impacting issues, working out solutions and processing to improve quality of delivery.
- Setting up training programs to improve the service quality.
- Building relationships with cross-functional teams to enable better performance and skills development.
- Visiting branches in Bangkok and vicinity.
- Reporting to the CEO and Vice President, Thai nationalities.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged between 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience at the managerial level.
- Having experience in oil & gas or retail business will be an advantage.
- Able to travel upcountry.
- Strong focus on and working experience in a service quality environment.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and people management skills and possess a service-mind.
- Good command of English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.