ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT OF INVESTMENT (Renewable Energy Business)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227219
Employer Ref. 159DB
Our client is a Thailand-based company engaged in the renewable energy business. The company’s main businesses include biodiesel and power plants. They now require a suitable candidate for the position of Assistant Vice President of Investment
Salary: 100,000 – 150,000 Baht / month
- Being responsible for both existing and new investment projects.
- Collecting and analysing business, finance and project investment information.
- Providing information to the management for their decision making.
- Developing efficient investment processes and procedures
- Communicating a viewpoint of the economy and markets.
- Managing portfolio risk.
- Conducting project feasibility studies.
- Making financial model calculations and creating reports.
- Sourcing project loans and finances.
- Male or female, aged 35-40 years old with a pleasant personality.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
- At least 10 years’ experience in finance, banking, project analysis or related fields.
- Experience in project finance and financial model from energy project or holding company will be preferable
- Good level of initiative and analytical thinking skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Qualified candidate please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.