Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Internal Audit
Argyll Scott Asia
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247433
Employer Ref. 507183
Our client is one of the largest and most trusted insurance firms in the world. They are currently seeking an AVP of Internal Audit to lead a team of internal auditors with the goal of highlighting organizational problems or control weaknesses, identifying risks and providing recommendation to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
Lead an audit engagement team to carry out the end to end audit engagement process including:
- Audit Planning - Prepare the annual and long term audit plan.
- Audit Execution - Perform the audit preparation process, field work, and final report detailing the results.
- Follow Up - Evaluate the implementation of the action plan and suggested recommendations to ensure that they are rolled out properly.
- Audit Consulting Services - Provide ad-hoc audit related work as requested by senior management and other business units.
- Audit Committee Management - Help preside over the Audit Committee meetings and take care of all related reports, correspondence, and details.
- Group Audit Reporting - Prepare quarterly reports, dashboards, and other assessments for the Group Audit unit.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting.
- Prior experience in operational auditing engagements in the insurance, banking, or professional services space.
- At least 8 years of direct experience in the audit function.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- Prior experience in an MNC is preferred.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification is highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in a long and rewarding career with one of the most reputable firms in the insurance industry.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Argyll Scott Asia
About Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.