Assistant Vice President, Internal Audit
Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241477
This position is responsible to perform internal audit on assigned audit projects or lead the internal auditor team to analyze business processes, procedures and activities with the goal of highlighting organizational problems or control weaknesses, identifying risks and providing recommendation to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
This position is also to assist management in evaluating internal control and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. Internal audit activities are geared towards helping the company to mitigate risks and ensuring compliance with the Company’s policies, Regional’s policies and related Regulatory Law.
Audit Planning Processes
- Prepare audit planning process according to Regional Audit Standards Guidance
- Develop Annual and Long-term Audit Plan (five-year plan) using a risk-based methodology
- Prepare the Final Audit Plan for processing the approval from the President and Audit Committee
Audit Project process
- Conduct the assigned audit project by following the Internal Audit Manual which aligns with Allianz Group Audit Manual
- Perform Audit Preparation process, including collection of information, risk assessment, definition of the audit scope, allocation of task within the audit team and development audit work program
- Perform Audit Field work process such as preparation kick-off meeting presentation informing the objective, scope of audit, audit team and timeline, preparation kick-off minute, conduct audit field work for gathering, analyzing and evaluating evidence, preparation work papers for documentation of work performed and fact finding from audit, documentation audit results and conduct debriefing meeting
- Perform Reporting process, including preparation draft audit report using standing audit report from Group Audit, conduct audit closing meeting, revision draft report and preparation minute after discuss in the closing meeting, submission the final report to Internal Audit Department Head for distribution to management
- Perform Audit Closing process, including completion Audit Closing Checklist, preparation management survey for sending to concern management of each project and closing the audit such as maintenance of permanent files
- Conduct an on-site follow up and evaluate the implementation status of the action plan whether remediation progress is adequate.
- Update audit issues and audit recommendation status in TeamMate System.
Consulting Service & Special Request
- Provide consulting service when requested by other Departments both informal and formal request.
- Provide recommendation for the improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, systems and procedures via discussion, email or formal report upon each requirement.
- Provide audit service based on management request such as fraud activities, etc. and report audit finding to management.
Management of the Audit Committee (AC) Meeting
- Assist the Secretary of the AC to organize, schedule and prepare agenda of the AC Meeting.
- Support the Secretary of the AC and ensure that the Meeting is well organized and runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Prepare invitation letter and AC papers on significant audit issues, its progress and overdue audit issues over 90 days for AC Meeting.
- Coordinate with concerned division/ department to gather information of certain issue and prepare paper for consideration and approval by AC
- Distribute AC papers to AC members and concerned managements before the meeting date.
Reporting to Group Audit
- Submit Audit Plan in Audit Planning Reporting Tool (APRT) and response to the feedback from Group Audit (if any).
- Prepare the Quarterly Report of the significant findings.
- Prepare the Audit Dashboard and Hisk-Risk finding.
- Perform and submit Self-Assessment Tool as required by Group Audit on yearly basis.
Coordination with Allianz Group Audit/External Auditors
- Coordinate with External Auditor or OIC to conduct assessment of the internal audit system.
- Coordinate with Allianz Group Audit/ Regional/Mercato audit from other OEs.
- Provide information or provide support to Head of Internal Audit upon request.
- Update Internal Audit Manual on yearly basis.
- Prepare the next year department's budget and monitor the department's budget usage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing and related field
- Experience in operational auditing, insurance business knowledge, banking business and related fields.
- At least 8 years of experience in auditing
- Fluent in English communication and presentation skills
- International work experience is preferred
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is preferable
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply by sending your detailed resume in English via APPLY NOW or address below;
2nd Floor, Ploenchit Building, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Only the short-listed candidates will be notified. For more information please visit: www.azay.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Public Company Limited
About Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Public Company Limited
When people talk about INSURANCE they talk about Allianz Ayudhya COME JOIN US!
As Thailand’s largest public life insurance joint venture company, we are committed to providing people with financial services and products that best service their needs. With over 60 years of experience, our customers can depend on us to secure their future. Likewise, we are a trustworthy employer dedicated to the welfare of our people. Currently we have exciting opportunities in the following areas.