Assistant Treasury Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001277095
- Monitor debt level in accordance with targeted capital structure.
- Understand and file loan and guarantee documents.
- Create Promissory Notes (P/N) as evidence for directors’ loans.
- Coordinate with lenders (banks, debt providers e.g. directors).
- Monitor cash on hand and Intergroup Cash Transfer.
- Weekly cash management plan.
- Suggest short term, highly liquid investments for executives’ consideration (define amount, investment selection and execution will be done by executives).
- Analyze and communicate monthly, half yearly and yearly operating results to executives.
- Reconcile accounting reports to bank statements.
- Calculate to be agreed financial ratios for monitoring purposes.
- Highlight key trends and key events.
- Supervise information disclosure in financial statements.
- Monitor Trading Terms with key suppliers.
- Summarize current trading practices.
- Suggest ways to minimize working capital through any changes in trading terms (e.g. delivery date, credit term, and credit limit.)
- Maintain banking and asset management relationships.