aCommerce is an ecommerce solutions provider present in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore, bringing global brands online. Having raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds of Southeast Asia, aCommerce is now rapidly expanding as the region’s leading ecommerce service provider. With over 1,200 staff and operations in Southeast Asia, aCommerce provides robust localized ecommerce solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, LINE, HP, Philips as well as retailers and marketplaces such as Lazada and MatahariMall.
The company offers end-to-end retail services, which includes multi-shipping and multi-channel management, ecommerce platform design and development, order fulfillment and warehousing, payment gateways, cross border management, localization strategy, delivery and logistics, customer service call centers, creative production, and performance marketing. aCommerce was founded in May 2013 and is based in Bangkok.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
It's important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don't feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.
Working in a WOW environment
We are not an average company, our service is not average, and we don't want our people to be average. We expect every employee to deliver WOW. We seek to WOW our customers, our co-workers, our vendors, and our partners.
Assistant Transportation Network Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001243236
aCommerce is seeking a proven personnel in managing transportation operations management and customs clearance & compliancein Thailand. You will have overall responsibility in ensuring all of express distribution to customer nationwide and all import and export activities are fully coordinated, complied to all law and regulations and completed on-time. Experience in customs regulation and government requirements in importation of various product categories is required.
You should be an extremely driven, focused, detail oriented person committed to take up the aCommerce cause to become a strong e-commerce enabler in the Region. This job is for winners only.
- Manage performance of day-to-day transportation operations to ensure meeting the KPIs
- Responsible for transportation network team overall efficiency and cohesiveness.
- First escalation point to the team in fronting all 3PLs.
- Mentoring the team to foster greater sense of ownership and initiatives.
- Train/coach team on improved processes and system functionalities to ensure successful implementations
- Broad experience in Thailand import requirements.
- Knowledge of exportation to SEA countries will be advantageous.
- Strong relationship building in dealing with Thai DFT, FDA, customs and brokers.
- Meticulous in import & export details to ensure smooth processing. Real experience in clearance of different product categories such as electronics, food, cosmetics and others.
- Self-starter with high sense of urgency, urgency, urgency and a proactive “can-do” mindset.
- Good in documentation to establish a systematic and repeatable process.
- Comfortable with technology, including software, hardware and networks.
- Must be mature to manage various internal & external stakeholders' expectations.
- Very comfortable working in a high growth company with an entrepreneurial leader under rapidly changing conditions.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- 5+ years in domestic distribution management experience
- 3+ years direct import management experience.
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement and Lean techniques.
- Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including weekends and holidays.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communication skills (Both Thai and English)
- The ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office programs required.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations.
- Interest in long-term career development.
- Strong desire to help the team succeed.
- Desire to be the best and learn new things.
- High level of commitment and attention to detail.