Assistant Trade Manager - Grain Industry
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214749
Our client is a world leading food ingredient suppliers employing over 30,000 people globally. Due to expansion have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager of Trade to join there team in Bangkok. A Great opportunity with real career progression!
- Responsible for the purchasing and sale of soft commodities.
- Will handle Trade of Grains Industry (eg Corn, Tapioca, Soy Bean etc)
- Manage related risk for allocated geographical location.
- Maintain close relationships with clients in addition to negotiating contracts, market development and maintaining freight advantages.
- Manage commodities trading and marketing for the location/region. Develop and execute on trading strategies. Oversee freight risk and execution to ensure timely and effiicient execution of contracts.
- Manage credit terms and risk in line with the Groups' agreed limits, controls and contracts.
- Liaise with other locations ensuring efficient least-cost supply chain as well as contractual execution.
- Identify and execute arbitrage opportunities that add value to the Group.
- Compile and distribute accurate market information and communicate this with other members of the organisation.
- Experience Minimum 3 years commercial experience in Trading and logistics in Agricultural commodities.
- MUST have experience in Grain sector
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Candidates with personal transport will be preferred.
- Location - Bangkok (Sathorn)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.