Assistant Trade Manager / Assistant Manager – Trade Marketing
Thai Wah Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218649
Reports to: Category Manager
Work type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
The role holds a prime responsibility to develop and manage brand channel level from developing trade marketing campaign, improve brand visibility & planogram to customer relationship (wholesalers & MT buyers). He/she must have a strong ability to plan and execute trade marketing campaign, gain alignment and support from sales team, purchasing team, customers, and ensures effective communications across functions within the organization.
- Formulate and plan annual channel strategy and trade marketing strategy to build category growth in each sales channel (TT, MT, Cash Van) at channel & key customers level
- Plan & initiate monthly/ quarterly trade promotion, align with sales team to ensure smooth implementation and evaluate campaign and share result to team.
- Develop, implement and evaluate activation campaign at store level to build category growth for key channel / customers.
- Establish trade relationship with key wholesalers and modern trade retailers to have their collaboration and support on sales/marketing campaign by regularly visit the market.
- Analysis shopper data, internal sales data in order to seek for opportunity to grow category
- Enhance store visibility regarding brand visibility, merchandising, and marketing communication deployment for normal shelf, special display or special campaign at store level.
- Manage & control sales A&P budget to be used measurable and meet sales target.
- Proven working experience in trade marketing function (at least 2-3 years of trade marketing experience); ability to develop trade marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Possess good project management skills; able to work with cross-functional, team-oriented environment with ability to express ideas and collaborate with others
- Good understanding of the full marketing mix
- Drive for results
- Strong planning and analytical skills; knowledge/ interpretation of financials (P&Ls)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- BS degree in marketing, business administration or a related field
- Work experience with FMCG and/or food industry are plus
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Please send your application together with a detailed resume, recent photo and expected salary immediately to:-
Human Resources Manager
Thai Wah Public Company Limited
6th floors, Thai Wah Tower I,, South Sathorn rd., Bangkok 10120
Tel. (02) 285-0315 Ext.2601
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Wah Public Company Limited
About Thai Wah Public Company Limited
SET-listed Thai Wah Public Company Limited (TWPC), a merger between two SET-listed companies of Thai Wah Starch PCL and Thai Wah Food Products PCL is Thailand's leading tapioca product manufacturer and exporter and vermicelli producer (44% market share) having operated the business over 60 years of experience in their products. Besides the company's core business, TWPC has also invested in other businesses including lands.