ASSISTANT TO MD (Vietnam)
Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245875
Employer Ref. nonthaw,phanupong
- Support the day to day work of the Managing Director
- Service TCIG management meetings
- Service the board
- Incharge for overall of purchasing and office administration
MORE SESPONDSIBLITY AND DUTIES
- Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
- Contribute to the overall development of TCIG and its activities
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records in line with the Company’s policies and objectives
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
- Work within the framework of Thai Corp International corporate plan as guide line by the Managing Director
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required like risk management and others
- Under the guidance of the Managing Director ensureThai Corp International’ corporate methods for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact ofThai Corp International’ strategic initiatives and the impact of investments that Thai Corp International makes are applied.
- Any supporting as management demand.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate understanding, experience and ability as follows: Essential
- More than 5 years of experience in this position or similar role at a comparable Level in a company.
- Males or female, age between 35 – 45 years old
- IT literacy; experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent in English, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent managerial manner, administration and secretarial skills.
- Bachelor or higher degree in any fields
- Willing and able to work in Vietnam.
- An understanding of the statutory responsibilities of running a company.
- An understanding of the business operation and having business conceptual,
- Adaptability, Flexibility and positive mindset.
We offer an attractive compensation; benefit package and career opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send full resume, stating current and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd.
Human Resources Division
99 Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42,
Phrakanong, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
or Click 'Apply Now' for Application Online
Only short-listed candidate will be notified
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
About Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
Growing together, with the Green Big Tree.
We are one of South-east Asia’s leading commercial conglomerate and the well-known Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company with over 10,000 employees across the region.
BJC has been founded since 1882; we are committed to be a provider of integrated supply chain solutions in the region, providing top quality products and services that are involved in the everyday life of people.
Why join us?
At BJC, people are our most important assets and a prime key success factor for our business. Therefore, development of human capital is one of our most important policies under focus and we have significant and focused operational processes in place for successful sourcing, attracting, hiring, development and retention of talented people to support our business sustainability.
If you are proactive, qualified and dynamic individual who desires for challenges in our rich history, we welcome you to join our team and grow together.