Assistant to Head of MO CS MRTA (243638)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227971
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, and ensures achievement of agreed performance standards.
Supervises general Service-related support activities and controls the execution according to the organizational guidelines.
- Implements internal rules and regulations.
- Ensures adherence to public and regional standards and regulations.
- Acts as first level escalation instance.
- Provides suitable work environment and implements people management processes.
- Oversees operational processes, and leads employees in the team assigned.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Engineering or related field
- At least 3-5 years+ experiences in management
- Good Computer Skills in MS Office : Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams
- Strong problem solving, Leadership, Team Player and Management skills
- Good command in both written and spoken in English, and good presentation communication skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Limited
About Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.