Assistant to COO (LG-164-06-MW)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239630
REPORTING TO: COO
Our client is one of the leading companies for shopping online business.
- Responsible for company’s key decision makings such as main CAPEX, OPEX and company policy (e.g. vendor policy) with CEO & CFO
- Responsible for setting up strategy and tactics to achieve company’s business goal.
- Responsible for upgrading the competence & capability of employees under COO’s umbrella.
- Responsible for controlling and instructing subordinates in sourcing division & channel division.
- Partially responsible for controlling and instructing subordinates in service division.
- Reported by directors and/or heads of teams of sourcing and channel divisions regarding existing issues & business situation in order to improve business condition of the company.
- Partially responsible for reporting business issues to Board of Directors and Shareholders’ Meeting with CEO and CFO.
- Partially responsible for relationship management among key shareholders
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related fields;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Management Level in retail business.
- Experience in Sourcing & Merchandising and Product Planning
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills and an effective communicator.
- Good communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Have a higher patience, able to work under pressure and dedicated to the work.
The company offers a competitive package, reflecting the Candidate’s level of experience, performance expectations and qualifications. This will consist of base salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package)
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.