NTN is a one of the world's largest bearing producers.
With manufacturing plants throughout the world, NTN is a leading bearing supplier to both the industrial and automotive markets.
In addition to bearings of all sizes and types, NTN is also one of the largest producers of constant velocity joints, a key component for automobile drive-trains.
NTN is also a leader in the development of precision equipment in cutting-edge fields.
Headquartered in Osaka, Japan, NTN employs more than 18,000 employees working in 27 countries with sales, engineering, production and service networks throughout Japan, the Americas, Europe, Asia, and China.
Assistant Sales Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249827
- Monitor departmental activity so that profitable business opportunities with current and new customers are optimised.
- Design, implement and monitor effective customer review processes to ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Build relationships with account contacts to enable the development of account management and improvement plans in line with company policies to maximise current and potential business opportunities.
- Supervise and motivate sales staff to ensure that they are fully effective in maximising all business opportunities.
- Monitor, analyse and report on competitor activity and company performance relating to customer loss, retention and new business so that commercial performance is maximised.
- Provide reports and information accurately and efficiently in required format in line with company deadlines.
- Thai nationality, 35-45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- At least 7 years of experiences in industrial business or related fields.
- Good leadership and negotiation skill.
- Good interpersonal relationship and strong analytical skill
- Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Office)
- Good English communication skill (Able to communicate in Japanese will be advantage)
We provide the attractive compensation welfare and benefits including excellent career opportunities to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in our job opportunity, please send your updated resume (In English only) and related documents via the quick apply botton or contact us at 02-6810401-8 # 185 (Mr.Chalermchai)