ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER (FERTILIZER)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248330
Employer Ref. 114DB
Our client is a mining business and producer of affordable and high-quality potash fertilizer for farmers. They are currently seeking dynamic and qualified candidates to work in the position ofAssistant Sales Manager to support their growing business.
Salary: 50,000 - 60,000 Baht/month
- Driving and executing specialized strategies for accounts.
- Leading the joint business planning process (JBP) for nominated accounts.
- Ensuring value and volume targets are met.
- Building up business sales and market share while maintaining current clients.
- Planning and managing sell-out with new and current clients.
- Implementing promotional programs for nominated accounts.
- Forecasting results and demand for nominated accounts.
- Preparing and analysing bi-weekly sales reports and monthly sales activity reports for management.
- Presenting products to customers.
- Preparing presentations and quotations.
- Creating and developing sales through existing and prospective customers.
- Establishing and maintaining effective business relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Monitoring projects, providing feedback and developing contingency plans for potential problems.
- Male or female, 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in fertilizer.
- Work experience related to warehousing, storage, shipping, agents, trucks, etc.
- Strong commitment to work.
- Good command of English.
- Able to drive.
- Able to work upcountry and abroad.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 18th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.