ASSISTANT SAFETY HEALTH ENVIRONMENT MANAGER
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001223538
- To ensure correct and necessary Safety Health and Environment application in line with government law & regulation and FrieslandCampina standards.
- Ensures the requirements of OHSAS/TIS 18001 and ISO 14001 are established, implemented and maintained
- Contractor Safety Program
- Implement OH&S and Environmental policies, procedure and action plan to ensure complied safety, legal and company corporate requirement.
- Champions, drives and ensures that the annual plan for safety and environment programs and/or audits are implemented.
- Conduct monthly safety committee meeting.
- Leads incident/near-miss accident and environmental incident investigations to determine root cause and ensures prevention measures are developed and monitored.
- Lead contractor safety program and control permit-to-work system.
- Review Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Environmental Aspect including coordination to concern person to provide effectiveness corrective action plan.
- Identifies, facilitates and/or provides annual Safety, Health, and Environment training needs and programs for all employees to ensure full compliance.
- Liaises with Corporate and regulatory bodies on new developments so as to cascade to rest of company. Also undertakes to complete all necessary reporting
- To support and respond all of activities to comply with OHSAS/TIS 18001 and ISO 14001 requirement.
- Bachelor Degree in Public Health major in Occupational Health and Safety Science with Professional Safety License
- Minimum 5 years or more related EH&S experience in a manufacturing concern
- Experience in Implement & Maintain OHSAS/TIS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Possess strong leadership with good interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Safety, and Environment requirements & statutory regulations
- Experience in contractor safety program
- Obtain wastewater controller and solid water controller license from DIW would be advantage.
- Good computer skill in MS Office in order to do information tracking, summarize and report.
- Good Command of both Thai and English in speaking, reading, and writing
Location: This position will be based in FrieslandCampina Thailand Plant in Samrong (Samutprakarn) and Laksi (Bangkok).
How to Apply: If you possess what we are looking for, please submit the application to APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
6th floor, S.P. Building, 388 Paholyothin Road,
Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel : 02-6201900 #1505
To learn more, please visit our Company Website : www.foremostforlife.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
About FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
Royal FrieslandCampina is organized as a cooperative with 19,244 member dairy farmers in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium and has been providing millions of consumers globally with dairy products containing valuable nutrients for over 144 years. We are a global company, but with a focus on local communities and customers. And not just in Europe, but also in many countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle/East. Our farms, factories and products have long been a part of daily life in many countries across the globe.
We reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world.
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.