Assistant Restaurant Manager
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228565
Location: Hooters Pattaya
- Ensure restaurant meet service and sales, along with supervising and directing staff in daily work activities.
- Assist RM with proper training of new staff and making work schedule.
- Maintain proper inventories, ensures compliance with cash control procedures, and completes related accounting and administrative reports.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, music, service & entertainment (Hooters Dance)
- Help control restaurant financial objective by controlling F&B costs, scheduling expenditures, analyzing stock variances & initiating corrective actions.
- Assist the RM in accomplishing human resources objectives by recruiting coaching, disciplining, monitoring and enforcing company procedures & policies.
- Maintain good customer and public relations with the community. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- General knowledge in full service restaurant operations/ hospitality industry
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service & hospitality environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- A minimum of 5 years management experience in Food & Beverage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English as well as presentation skill
- High energy with the positive “can do” attitude and optimism
- Make difficult decisions and confidence to stick by your decisions.
- Strong knowledge of computer software (MS Excel, Word & Micros POS)
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines and targets
- Salary 35,000 Baht up
- Age 30 up.
- Work at Pattaya area.
- Team Player - Develops a positive, respectful, productive and professional work environment through positive connections with others and treats all associates and vendors with respect and dignity
- Talent Coach - Continuously develops the competencies of both self and others; identifies needs for top talent while managing root cause for underperforming employees
- Customer Focus - Delivers legendary service that meets and exceeds all customers' expectations and leverages the voice of the customer to consistently improve service, standards, cleanliness, quality, and friendliness
- Results Driven - Consistently meets and exceeds goals, exhibits professional courage and innovation to drive the business forward
- Business Acumen - Creates and communicates a persuasive vision, competitive winning strategies, and ensures store and individual goals are aligned with company goals
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the qualified candidate.
Please send your resume via click 'APPLY NOW'
183 Moo 10 T. Nongprue, A. Banglamung
Tel: 038 415 316-8 or 082 493 6444
Or visit us at www.hooterspattaya.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hooters Pattaya
About Hooters Pattaya
We are currently operating several Hooters restaurants in Thailand with plans to open several more throughout Asia (Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam).
As we are rapidly expanding the Hooters brand in Asia, we are looking for strong candidates that are ready for an exciting challenge and a great career development opportunity.