ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT MANAGER
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246894
Employer Ref. 285DB
Our client is a large MNC, specializing in provision of security products, services and solutions. Their current vacancy is suitable for a candidate with good recruitment and labour market knowledge.
- Develop recruiting and selection process, including hiring documents, strategies and appropriate assessments.
- Manage recruiting and selection activities through recruitment agency to ensure a sufficient labour supply for direct staff in key accounts.
- Supervise recruitment centre staff and monitor their performance.
- Analyse labour market to make appropriate future recommendations to improve the effectiveness.
- Increase good relationships through association memberships, media channels, educational institutions, recruitment agencies and special resources, including army camps.
- Assess demand on trainees/interns and supervise HR administrators for operational support.
- Provide recruitment related reports and statistics.
- Bachelor or master’s Degree in HRM, Business Management or any related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Good knowledge of recruitment sources, tools, channels and the labour market.
- Able to deal with people from multi-functional and different backgrounds.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resumes, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.