Assistant Quality System Manager
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215238
- Responsible for leading Quality System, document control, change control, GSS, Compliance Wire, and Symphony, NC/CAPA/GCC, theirs closure in effective and timely manner.
- Ensure GMP compliance and implementation of WWSP, QSP (Regional SOP), cGMP standard, Quality and Compliance as well as regional initiatives/procedures.
- Lead enabler system such as Symphony, GSS, CRS, CW for quality improvement.
- Responsible for planning, managing the general conduct of Q&C function, in supporting the OGSM for the Thailand organization in order to support the regional Supply Chain Strategy and meet the Company’s business needs; in particular with regards to Safety, Quality, Customer Service, and Total Cost.
- Support an effective quality system for assuring quality of all products sold by J&J Thailand, regardless of source. Ensure conformance to corporate quality policies, GMP standards. Provide technical leadership in continuous improvement of quality system.
- Lead deployment of J&J Thailand Quality Policy, Quality Manual, Quality Code of Conduct, ONE Quality System and Strategic Initiatives (Global deployment)
- Monitor compliance to local government/regulatory/GMP requirements, professional and trade regulations related to product quality & performance. Conduct review in proactively identifying non-compliance issues via internal audit, product review or other means. Monitor and assist the progress of the Audit Action Plan
- Take leadership in management of company GMP training. Ensure the required initial and continuing training of Q&C staff is carried out and adapted according to need and training records are kept for Q&C staff in accordance with the relevant procedures.
- Provide leadership in on-going support and training on Q&C related software tools, e.g. GSS, Symphony, CRS etc. Identify opportunity for improvement and proactive resolving issues for team members.
- Take leadership of NC, CAPA and Change Control Management. Including, management of complaint vigilance to ensure compliance to J&J and regulatory requirements.
- Assist Q&C members to continually identify opportunities for improvement. Ensure that all actions are assigned appropriately and monitor the GMP improvements.
- Assist the Q&C group in resolving technical issues that potentially affect the business’s ability to fulfill on-time customer orders and new product launches.
- Provide training and development, coaching to staffs. Create a high-performance work culture, subscribing to the leadership imperative.
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy or equivalent from a reputable university preferably with excellence academic background
- Minimum 5 years of experience in QA (preferably in consumer product and/or pharmaceutical company).
- Experience quality auditing
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of GMP and/or equivalent Quality Assurance Systems (e.g. cGMPs, cGxP, Quality System, HACCP, ISO 9000)
- Strong communication skill with leadership abilities. Good coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English together with computer literacy.
HOW TO APPLY
If you possess what we are looking for, please logon to our careers website: www.careers.jnj.com. All applications must come through the portal (JJ Career website).
Click here for instruction to how to apply
106 Moo 4 Latkrabang Industrial Estate,
Chalongkrung Road, Lamplatew,
Latkrabang, Bangkok 10520
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
About Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson has more than 250 companies located in 57 countries around the world. Our Family of Companies is organized into several business segments comprised of franchises and therapeutic categories; Consumer , Medical Devices & Diagnostics , and Pharmaceuticals.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.