ASSISTANT QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258528
Employer Ref. 172DB
Our client is a producer and exporter of canned fruit. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of Assistant Quality Assurance Manager.
- Maintaining and improving the quality control system.
- Analyzing any variation within the measurement process contributing to overall process variability.
- Developing, implementing and managing a system of metrics and controls to measure and report on performance and the effectiveness of internal manufacturing and quality improvement processes.
- Implementing and maintaining all relevant quality systems and procedures in accordance with ISO 9000.
- Conducting internal audits in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Ensuring that the management and staff have adequate and proper training in order to meet the required targets.
- Being responsible for QC auditing.
- Being responsible for management training and supervising staff members in accordance with ISO and QA processes.
- Reviewing and ensuring that systems at contract manufacturers are acceptable.
- Male or female, aged 27 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Food Science, Food Technology or related field.
- At least 5 years QA functions experience in food manufacturing.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and ISO 9001/1400.
- Received formal training in the technical areas relevant to product categories, HACCP or ISO.
- Product safety knowledge and auditing experience in relevant products.
- Good command of English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.