Assistant Project Manager (Business Strategy)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256323
- Bachelor Degree or higher in business administration (Benefit to jobs: Fluent in Japanese Language)
- Require 1- 2 years’ experience in retail Industry
- Experience in assisting project management
- Good listener with strong analytical and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Computer literate
- Excellent presentation skills and organizational skills
- Flexible attitude
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated and ability to multitask.
Job scope & responsibilities
- Assist the senior project manager to provide a professional project
- Communicate and follow up with cross functional team, vendors and clients about specific projects and their goals
- Coordinate with suppliers and vendors to ensure the progress of the project
- Establish, monitor, communicate and maintain project schedule.
- Chair and minute meeting and coordinate with related team
- Participate in manage activities that are related to project closeout to ensure timely completion
- Site visit to coordinate with operation team, evaluate and ensure project progress
- Manage or support the estimating process by performing quantity surveys and paper based processes that obtain and summarize scope and quantities of work
- Prepare specific information per required from senior project manager.
- Acquire data to develop project report, documentation and presentation
- Participate in weekly staff meeting, project meeting and cross functional meeting, which are related to project
- Develop skills and knowledge to progress towards senior project manager
- Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions
- Contribute, or otherwise assist, as required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL ONLINE
About CENTRAL ONLINE
Central Group is the largest retailer which has a strong establishment and a successful development of store formats and various brands in Thailand . We are dominant retail brands which pioneered in department stores, category killers and several other retail formats nationwide. We continue to expand our business. Therefore, we are looking for challenging, high caliber and dynamic people who want to become partners of a leader retailer company.
BUSINESS STRATEGY COL Group : OfficeMate ,B2S , MEB , Central Online , Cenergy Innovation
Be E-Commerce business solution; Amazon Asian, which gains more than 8,000 MB within 2020