Assistant Product Manager / Assistant Manager – Product Marketing
Thai Wah Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219703
Reports to: Category Manager
Work type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
To develop and manage the activities of the brand/s within the guidelines of profitability, growth and discipline with direct responsibility for brand development. He/She is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering new product innovations/renovations to shape our strategies that grow market share, improve consumer/customer experience and drive brand equity.
The role holds a prime responsibility to develop and manage product & brand portfolio from new product development (NPD), product renovation projects, product/price competitiveness, promotion campaign to brand communication and he/she must has a strong ability to gain alignment and support, and ensures effective communications across functions within the organization.
- Identify brand issues, product opportunities and convert into strategic marketing & budget plan.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues across key markets.
- Initiate qualitative and quantitative research to identify consumer needs & seek opportunities for new product & improve current product features.
- Market visit to explore business opportunities in all channels, generate idea and turn it into action plan.
- Work with advertising agency, research agency and media agency to develop brand’s communication strategy & media strategy.
- Leading and developing new product development projects from exploration to feasibility stage by guiding multi-function team and external agencies. Key steps include:
- Idea/concept generation, screening, and the development of new product initiatives
- Design total solution, integrated testing, determination of feasibility, and concept use testing
- Define the best total solution option and prepare for commercialization
- Work closely with sales team to seek alignment on the brand plan and make sure brand’s sales target is achieved.
- Proven working experience in brand management, product management (at least 2-3 years of brand management experience); ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Possess good project management skills; able to work with cross-functional, team-oriented environment with ability to express ideas and collaborate with others
- Good understanding of the full marketing mix
- Drive for results
- Strong planning and analytical skills; knowledge/ interpretation of financials (P&Ls)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- BS degree in marketing, business administration or a related field
- Work experience with FMCG and/or food industry are plus
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Please send your application together with a detailed resume, recent photo and expected salary immediately to:-
Human Resources Manager
Thai Wah Public Company Limited
6th floors, Thai Wah Tower I,, South Sathorn rd., Bangkok 10120
Tel. (02) 285-0315 Ext.2601
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Wah Public Company Limited
About Thai Wah Public Company Limited
SET-listed Thai Wah Public Company Limited (TWPC), a merger between two SET-listed companies of Thai Wah Starch PCL and Thai Wah Food Products PCL is Thailand's leading tapioca product manufacturer and exporter and vermicelli producer (44% market share) having operated the business over 60 years of experience in their products. Besides the company's core business, TWPC has also invested in other businesses including lands.