Assistant Product Manager
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196563
Position : Assistant Product Manager
Department : Product Management & Development
Report to : Senior Product Manager
Location : Bangkok and Saraburi (Nong Khae)
- To support Senior Product Manager for all product management and new product development projects according to timeline
- Works closely with Process ,Production, Supply chain, QA, Marketing, PMD lab technicians, Product Research team
- To assist Senior Product Manager on SEA Product management and development projects such as design and type of raw material used
- To work with PMD lab team in executing jobs to support Sr. product mgr when needed
- Maintain an updated Product Library with comprehensive information on competitors and DSG products
- Support QA and Production/Technical team in ensuring the quality consistency of all DSG products
- Be involved in the follow up of Consumer Complaints, ensuring thorough and rigid follow through in improvement measures as per timeline
- To work with research team for consumers placement test projects and get the result within timeline
- To draft BOM and spec for NPD and re-launch product for Senior Product Manager
- To support on polybag and carton dimension of assign projects.
- To keep abreast of competition and the market – to be constantly informed on
- our competitors advancements in product design and performance (internal and third party lab tests, market reports, etc)
- Others job assign by Senior Product Manager
Key Interaction parties
- QA/QC, Process Engineer, Production, Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Suppliers (Raw Materials, Packaging Materials, Machine Maker, 3rd parties testing agencies)
- More than 3 years’ experience in product management role
- Bachelor degree or higher in Science, Chemical Engineer, Business or related field
- Experience in FMCG or Hygiene Business
- Good command in English
- Fast and capable learner
- Can do attitude
- Professional communication skills when working with internal and external parties
- Organized and systematic
- Able to use common sense to trouble shoot and solve problems
- Good team work and positive working attitude
- Self-motivator and initiator
- Data analysis skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.