Assistant Planning Manager
URC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236353
- Reviews production plans and schedules prepared and released by production analyst for posting in SAP as basis of Material requirement planning (MRP) and production execution.
- Reviews FG allocations for local and export demands based on production lines standard capacity.
- Reviews revision of production plans and allocations based on Finished Goods inventory report and urgent requirement/demands of both local and export sales.
- Analyzes capacity and resource requirements and coordinate necessary adjustment.
- Works closely with Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing to plan and monitor inventory levels
- Reviews all RM/PM purchase requests.
- Reviews routing master data before posting in SAP system for production cost calculation.
- Male or female age over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Industrial Engineering / other courses to Food Manufacturing or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in production planning in Food Manufacturing Operations
- Knowledge in SAP (ERP system) and inventory management experience is required.
- Very good in English both spoken and written.
- 5 working day(Monday-Friday)
- Able to work at Samutsakorn Industrial Estate, Samutsakorn province.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to URC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About URC (Thailand) Co., Ltd.