Assistant Marketing Manager (50K-65K Negotiable) (JO-161114-113587)
RGF HR Agent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255759
Work Outline: Responsible to assist Marketing Manager to execute marketing activities for the assigned product and channels to achieve company and department/division objectives through the efficient coordination with all Marketing staff & Sales staff, and other sections.
Products: Home Appliance products, AV, Air Condition, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all area of the assigned product category which are including:
- Contact window between STCL and factories to develop products, order placement and other issues.
- Monitor and update status of IPSI (purchase/ sales/ inventory) data.
- Market monitoring and competitors analysis.
- Prepare presentations/ product comparison for sales study.
- Monitor sales performance and generate campaign usage report.
- Create and prepare sales supported materials e.g. P.O.Ps, catalogues, leaflets and other display tools.
- Understand concept and be able to develop and implement price structure to related issues.
- Be able to assist manager to develop target budget and related worksheets to be complied with company guideline
- Take care of installment program which includes:
- Contact and negotiate to get best financial terms, interest rate as well as develop co-sales promotion with banks and non-bank institutions.
- Develop 0% interest fee program portfolio to be implemented under the given guidelines and conditions.
- Monitor installment usage and transactions.
- Follow up usage report.
- Manage and process paper work of the area of responsibility as well as the assign ones.
- Be able to perform new/ extra the assigned tasks upon request.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female, 28-35 years
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administrator, or other related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in Product Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Market Planning, or other related fields, especially in Electronics products
- Ability to create and implement business idea
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work fast and comfortable to work across functional area
- Excellent command in English
- Strong computer skills – Key technical skills include proficiency with the Microsoft suite of office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook). especially excel (advance program)
Preferable Skill / Experience
- Experience in trading business, especially in electronics / home appliance products
English:Advanced conversation level
Workplace Area: BTS Saladaeng / MRT Silom
Working Hour: Monday – Friday: 08.30 – 17.15
About the Benefit
Salary: 50,000 – 65,000 THB Negotiable
- Social Insurance
- Accidental and Health insurance OPD/IPD
- Provident Fund
- Annual Health Check
- Monetary assistance
- Bonus depends on company profit and individual achievement
About the company
Business Type: Trading in electronic equipment
Products: Home Appliances: Refrigerator, Air conditioner, Plasma cluster air purifier, Microwave oven, Washing machine and Water filtration system
HOW TO APPLY
*** Please submit your resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary, and reference:Assistant Marketing Manager (50K-65K Negotiable)
*** Any query regarding this Job or application method, please call Tel. 02-021-0333
RGF HR Agent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton Sub-District, Vadhana District, Bangkok 1011
Website : www.rgf-hragent.asia/en/thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RGF HR Agent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About RGF HR Agent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR LIFE
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
They created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to their clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF's business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences.
Their company's status as the Japan's #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for them to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region. RECRUIT = RGF will continue to take up the challenge to be the #1 recruitment agency in Asia, beyond national boundaries.