Assistant Marketing Manager (Real Estate)
Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225419
- Create and execute marketing strategy, especially online and PR marketing
- Oversee know - how online and offline marketing works
- Conduct market survey and assist in updating information
- Assist in creating marketing materials and coordinate among the specialist trainer and schedule for seminars
- Develop brand awareness and communication
- Participate in marketing budget planning
- Respond to market communications and also event activities
- Manage project surroundings
- Coordinate and negotiate with all suppliers and internal departments
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any related field
- 3+ years experience in Marketing related position (in Real estate business would be an advantage)
- Good knowledge of online marketing strategies and SEO marketing
- Professional personality with good command of English
- Good leadership skills with ability to manage team
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
About Adecco Phaholyothin Recruitment Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.
|URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!|