Our company established in Thailand in 2011 for joint venture with Osotspa Co.,Ltd. Mainly kind of our business are Food & Beverage.
Assistant Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220768
- Make a mid-term and long term marketing strategy plan to support the company objectives
- Develop an annual marketing strategy and Plan to be in line with overall company strategy and objectives
- Implement the plan including monitor and evaluate the Marketing Plan
- Manage a consumer Research that helps the company identify market opportunities and gain a better understanding of customer needs
- Plan for New product development to capture the market opportunity
- Analyze market information together with competitors movement tracking
- Develop communications Plan Campaign & material to promote products and services to Customers and prospects.
- Effectively manage A&P budget.
- Cross functional working with other department to improve sales& product performance to up business growth
- To make monthly report.
- Develop strategic annual Brand Plan which covered Sales projection, Strategies, Action plan, including Communication strategies & plan.
- Manage marketing budget and have direct control over the annual marketing budget both below the line and above the line.
- Work Closely with Agency to ensure effectiveness of communication campaign on key message deliver and media selection to be reached with target consumer e.g. Online activity that launched VDO clip and ensure in execution.
- Coordinate with research agency to do research in order to understand segmentation and consumer insight in terms of usage and attitude together with new idea exploration.
- Monitoring Brand & sales performance by analyzing supported information such as AC Nielsen, Dunhummby, internal sales, kantar world panel, media investment and competitor movement to identify issues and opportunities which leads to action plan e.g. Monthly report for analysis market situation, evaluate in marketing activity to identify effectiveness of each activity.
- Evaluate marketing activities to identify effectiveness of each activity.
- Cross functional work with Sales Team, Trade marketing, Production, Financial etc. to ensure the action plan has been implemented properly on time as per plan.
- Lead and manage the whole process of NPD project to be launched on time to catch up the market movement by being started with consumer insight, create product concept and manage in related research in order to launch NPD.
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us via "Apply Now"