Assistant Marketing Manager responsible include assist with developing and executing marketing strategies, programs and tactics to drive demand, brand equity, revenue and profitability. Specifically, contribute to revenue-generating programs that consistently communicate the company's value proposition, differentiate the company in market, and drive sales force effectiveness and productivity.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.”
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute multiple, simultaneous marketing programs with creative, copywriting, trade show, social and e-marketing tactics and ensure all communications properly reflect messaging.
- Build relationships and collaborate with internal business partners to help improve processes and achieve outcomes.
- Track and measure effectiveness of programs.
- Manage and monitor performance and cost effectiveness of outside vendors as well as internal and external creative services.
- Participate in the development of product positioning, messaging, competitive assessments and customer segmentation.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly department executive reports, financial and customer analysis and quarterly marketing dashboards.
- Communicate information and ideas in a clear, meaningful, and timely manner, providing information, promoting dialogue and soliciting input with stakeholders.