Assistant Managing Director
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001225384
- Male, age 40-55 years old.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Engineering (CE, ME, EE).
- Min.10 years experiences in Petrochemical Construction or related industry.
- Experience in the management of Engineering team.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Efficient English: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- To establish, in cooperation with the Engineering Manager, the specific requirements of work required for the department.
- To assist the Engineering Manager in ensuring departmental compliance with the Company’s Quality System and Procedures. Close coordination with the company QA Engineer is requiring.