Assistant Manager, UW and Sales Operations Support
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235891
Employer Ref. KSK
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and assess background information, including reports and medical records from customers/ team where appropriate, in order to effectively assess the risk involved.
- Evaluate possible risk and decide how the Company could accept individuals or organizations with the appropriate premiums.
- Study and manage the insurance proposals/ applications.
- Specify conditions or exclusions to be imposed on different types of policies.
- Negotiate terms with policyholders/ key customers and draw up contracts.
- Support the implementation of effective Underwriting guideline.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of policies underwritten and decisions made.
- Liaise with team for risk assessment and develop good working relationships with
- Ensure that premiums are competitive and that accounts remain profitable.
- Assist the Senior Manager to setup A & H Operations Service team; including policy issuance and sales support.
- Assist the Senior Manager to plan and operate the excellent services to meet the high-standard commitment and customer satisfaction, maintaining quality.
- Manage the team productivity report to top management.
- Assist with projects, develop ad hoc reports, and perform other program related duties as assigned by Senior Manager.
- Minimum 3 years in nursing and/ or medical care experience
- Able to work in commercial environment and fast moving business
- Problem-solving skills and a logical approach to work
- Confident decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Written and spoken English language will be advantaged
- Computer literacy is essential
- Self-motivated, result oriented, ability to work under pressure, creative and energetic.
- Passionate about people, customer and result
- On-track behavior and Can Do attitude
Interested candidates, send comprehensive resume and a recent photo to by click "Apply Now"
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd.
1 Empire Tower, 39th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
KSK Group Berhad, formerly known as Kurnia Asia Berhad, was incorporated on 16 February 2001. KSK Group is an investment holding company with a vision to be a diversified conglomerate. The Group's current core business is general insurance and it was also the previous owner that has built Kurnia Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad ("KIMB") into Malaysia's largest homegrown general insurance company with gross premium exceeding RM1 billion. After the disposal of KIMB, the Group currently focuses on growing its two general insurance operations in Indonesia and Thailand. In line with its vision to diversify, the Group has ventured into property development in 2013.
KSK Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited is a general insurance company that became part of the KSK Group in 2008. Since then, it has grown and built a strong brand name for itself with the support of its valued business partners and customers.